General Knowledge Quiz
1. Other than the Vatican City, Which other Capital City does not have a Mc Donalds?
Tirana (Albania), Minsk (Belarus), Sofia, Praia (Cape Verde), Tehran (Iran), Windhoek (Namibia)
2. Where is the largest Japanese population outside of Japan?
China, USA, UK, Brazil, Africa
3. What is the correct translate of “Jesus” from Hebrew to English?
John, James, Joshua, Jason, James
4. In what city is it illegal to die?
Svalbard, Helsinki, Rabat, Mogadishu, Ottawa
5. what country has produced an estimated 50% of the worlds gold?
South Africa, China, Russia, Indonesia, Peru
6. How many insects are alive at any one time?
10,000,000,000,000,000,000, 10,000,000,000,000, 10,000,000,000,000,000, 10,000,000,000, 10,000,000,000,000,000,000,000
7. How many countries still have the death penalty?
13, 23, 33, 43, 53,
8. Who sung the song “Love Shack” in the 80’s
The B-52’s, David Bowie, Pat Benatar, Kajagoogoo, Dexys midnight runners
9. In the uk what is the speed limit on a country road?
15mph, 30mph, 40mph, 50mph, 60mph
10. What year was the Movie “Top Gun” released?
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988