Good morning readers,
So many of us would be on holiday right now or going away soon, with a hunger for golden sands and crystal clear seas off the Mediterranean or just enjoying the water parks with family and friends. What with Covid-19 playing havoc with our lives this year and for the foreseeable future, many of us will be experiencing a stay-home-vacation.
As we are enjoying warmer weather at the moment and again, with temperatures set to climb by this weekend to the high 30’s, why not enjoy a traditional Spanish Sangria in your Costa garden.
A little bit of Spanish tradition to reminisce of good times spent on holidays past and maybe help you plan for next years adventures, a glass of cold Sangria will help to ease your longing of your missed costa holiday.
So many people really don’t know how to make a good Sangria so, I thought I would include the recipe and method for you all to enjoy. This recipe makes approx 1-litre.
Authentic Sangria Recipe
You will need ~
- A good size jug and glasses
- Wooden spoon
- Green Apple
- Red Wine
- Fizzy Lemonade or Orange
- Brandy, Bacardi or Vodka
- Liquor 43 (or choose another helping from the above)
- Grand Marnier or Cointreau
- Slice your oranges and lemons and dice your apples and put to the side
- poor into the jug 50ml of your choice of Brandy, Bacardi or Vodka
- Then mix in 50ml of your choice of Grand Marnier or Cointreau and 50ml of Liquor 43 (or another helping from one you haven’t used)
- Add your fruit and mix. leave to stand for a while so the fruit can ferment (approx 10 mins)
- Add plenty of ice
- Add your chosen fizzy orange or lemonade
- Fill your jug up with your red wine
- Traditionally sugar is added but this is optional
- Stir and poor making sure each glass receives ice and fruit
Sit back and enjoy!
Advertise your business F.O.C. here today!
Your potential customer are reading this post
Call me now on 07504937253 to discuss your requirements