It’s definitely time for a few fun Brain Teasers. Some of you will know the answers instantly and some of you may have to get the grey matter out of retirement lol Its all about having some fun and maybe h a giggle along the way.
Have fun people!
- I’m now available in an array of designer colours, I’m edible and enjoyed by many, and I can be home grown. What am I?
- Occasionally I fall from the sky in beautiful shapes and sizes. How cold must it be for me to visit
- My busiest time of the year is 24th December, I’m the leader of the pack. Can you name the rest of my buddies?
- I’m prickly to the touch and i’m used to remember loved ones. In maturity, I can reach for the starts at 12M. What am I?
- As I sit in my sleigh, my man jewels bounce in my longjohns. I need something snug for my journey and to show mrs Clause the spirit of Christmas. What would that be?
- I’m small and friendly. Dressed with red, I will visit you regularly and sing you a song. What am I?
- I will twinkle like a diamond in the sky and i’m only really visible every 800 years, I have two names. What are they?
- Santa wants a saucy night with Mrs Clause, he wants to tweak her nipples. What would he use?
- I’m edible and eaten by many in a variety of foods. My colour has now changed and i’ve gathered a few wrinkles. What am I?
- I wear a shinny brown jacket and have a firm but soft texture. My jacket needs to be split before I reach the hot coals. What am I?
- Many years ago (1500 onwards) I was highly fashionable and a must have for ladies this time of year to keep part of my body warm. Predominately I was made of fur. What am I?
- Near the end of Dickens’ “A Christmas Carol,” Scrooge promises Bob Cratchit he’ll raise his salary and discuss other ways to help his family while the two men share “a Christmas bowl of smoking bishop. What am I?
- When singing carols it’s possible you’ve sang the lyric ‘here we come a-wassailing among the leaves so green’. What does ‘wassailing’ mean?
- I’m a forgotten Christmas Eve tradition from Scotland and England, a superstition to bring good luck. What is my name?
- Many households can’t be bothered these days but for me this is part of the big day, “Getting Gussied up”. What does this mean?
Have a great day and don’t scratch the grey matter too much, it’s only a little festive fun!
I will post the answers later.
Take care of you and yours,
You’re welcome to send me your content to be added within future posts. Email me now at email@example.com Thanks x
Subscription Plan Enjoy the view x