Just for fun!
Good morning readers,
Yes, it’s another Sunday morning to relax and enjoy.
I haven’t produced a quiz for sometime so I thought, let’s try a sexy quiz. Here goes, a little something to get the grey matter stimulated this morning. Have fun people!
- Reputedly, what is the no1 aphrodisiac – Oysters, Asparagus, Maca, Pomegranate, Chillies
- What is average size of a mans penis when erect in inches? – 4-6, 5-6, 6-8
- Running 1 mile, will it burn as many calories as having sex? – YES or NO
- When you’re indulging in Ipsism what are you doing? – Kissing, Masturbating, Tickling, stroking, licking
- How many nerve ending does a clitoris have? – 900, 70, 8000, 6000, 2000
- Some men will use to condoms to protect them against nasty, will this provide extra protection? – YES or NO
- How many calories are in a teaspoon of sperm? – 2, 5, 8, 0, 4
- Can you change the taste of seamen by the food you eat? – YES or NO
- What percentage of men are able to climax regularly with their partner? – 60%, 65%, 70%, 75%, 80%
- Amomaxia is having sex while in a what? – Bed, Sailing Boat, Parked Car, Moving Train, Aeroplane
- What percentage of women prefer shoe shopping to sex? – 25%, 28%, 30%, 33%, 37%
- The symbol of a Winged Penis was used for what city in Italy? – Bologna, Rome, Pompeii, Palermo, Trieste
- What percentage pf women are able to climax regularly with their partners? – 30%, 38%, 24%, 29%, 15%
- An Ochlophilliac gets sexually aroused from what Being in what? – Bath, Crowds, Taxi, River, Book shop
- What vegetable was considered a cure for sex problems in old Egypt? – Radish, Cucumber, Tomato, Onion, Garlic
Did you enjoy my sexy quiz?
Sexy Quiz Answers to follow later!
Enjoy your Sunday and if you have a chance to pop out and see your family before tomorrow then do. From tomorrow you will be restricted to just 6 people in a gathering. If the R ratio still continues to rise who knows what restrictions will follow so make the most of today.
Take care of you and yours,
Please continue to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestion, content or just to say hello.