£10.00 Voucher? Quiz
£10.00 Voucher? Quiz
Would you like a £10.00 Voucher to use when I reopen for one of my Sensual Full Body Massages?
Keep an eye-out as I will be offering a few chances to get your hands on a £10.00 Voucher over the next 2 months.
How do you get your hand on a voucher?
It’s easy! Over the next couple of months, I will be posting all different posts on my blog asking you to get involved with certain things. It could be as simple and guessing an answer to a question, emailing me a story or something else.
It’s just a bit of fun and my way of giving something back in return. So, today is your first chance to receive a £10.00 voucher directly to your inbox. The only stipulation I have, is these new vouchers can not be used with other vouchers you might have received in the past. The voucher must accompany you in a printed form to your pre booked Sensual Full Body Massage session and is valid until September 30th 2021.
These vouchers will be available for both Ladies and Gents and New and Existing clients.
Have fun and good luck!
How good is your Motoring Knowledge
Questions, some with multiple choice ~
- The Rolls Royce radiator ornament is called The Spirit of ….. what?
- In which decade did Britain introduce a compulsory Driving Test?
- What is the legal minimum tread depth for car tyres in the UK? – 1.4mm, 1.5mm, 1.6mm, 1.8mm, 2.mm
- When driving in icy conditions, stopping distance can increase by up to ..?.. as much. 5 times, 10 times, 15 times, 20 times, 30 times.
- Which model of car is usually known as the Käfer in Germany?
- How fast can you drive on a space saver in the UK? 30mph, 40mph, 50mph, 60mph, 70mph.
- What is the most common cause of MOT failures? Bald tyres, Chipped windscreen, Excessive emissions, Faulty brakes, Faulty lighting & signalling.
- What was the previous name for the car manufacturer, Audi?
- Which Japanese manufacture is the largest on the planet?
- The City of London’s ‘Congestion Charge’ was introduced in which year? – 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004.
- According to most experts, how often should you get an oil change? Every 1,000 miles, Every 5,000 miles, Every 8,000 miles, Every 10,000 miles, Every 20,000 miles.
- In 1945 to what name did British car manufacturer SS Cars change their name in order to prevent association with a Nazi organisation?
- In what year did car insurance become mandatory for drivers in the UK? 1930, 1931, 1932, 1933, 1935
- Which classic British car was able to fly in the Harry Potter movies? – Ford Perfect, Riley Elf, Ford Anglia, Morris Minor, Reliant Robin.
- The model number of an Aston Martin is often a number preceded by the letters DB. What does DB stand for?
- Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency officers have the power to stop vehicles on all roads. They will attract your attention by flashing what colour lights? Blue, White, Red, Green, Amber.
- If a goods vehicle, no more than 7.5 tons (large van) is traveling on a single carriage way, what is the legally maximum speed limit?
- What is the name of the form of transport that stems from the Latin “for all”?
- A broken white line in the centre of the road. When this line lengthens and the gap shortens, What does it mean?
- Driving at 30mph, typically, what is the stopping distance? – 10m, 12m, 15m, 18m, 20m, 23m.
Here are 3 pictures of basic traffic signs. They all give orders, what are they?
Once you have decided on your answers, email them to firstname.lastname@example.org before Friday 12th February 2021.
All entries with correct answers will receive a £10.00 voucher.
Thanking you in advance for taking part and I hope it wasn’t too much work for the brain this morning 🤔 hehe Just for fun!
Take care of you and yours,
Subscription Plan choose your plan and gain entry to my VIP gallery
PS I can’t wait to receive your emails, remember, all entries must be in by the 12th February.